Web Application and AWS Penetration Testing Course
Web Application Pen Testing Overview: Web Applications run the entire world. From social media to business applications almost every organization has a web application and does business online. So, we see a wide range of applications being delivered every day. …
Web Application Pen Testing Overview:
Web Applications run the entire world. From social media to business applications almost every organization has a web application and does business online. So, we see a wide range of applications being delivered every day. Cyberfoxtrain offers practical and hands-on Web Application Penetration Testing Training to teach the details of web app penetration testing in an immersive environment to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Our trainers are experts of the industry and they will teach you how to information gathering, exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. Our Web Application Penetration Testing course will let you have a hands-on penetration testing experience in our cloud-hosted lab environment.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand web application penetration testing methodology
- Detail the information gathering process
- Explain testing for configuration management
- Exploit and defend web and mobile apps
- Perform static and dynamic analysis by using popular tools
- Find vulnerabilities in source code, and
- Exploit weaknesses in the implementation of web application security
AWS Penetration Testing Overview:
The AWS cloud computing platform is the leading scalable cloud service provider and platform globally with over 200+ different cloud hosting services and solutions like compute and storage, security management, content delivery, network infrastructure, and much more! Hence, the capabilities of AWS can be bifurcated into three broad categories of definition: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Currently, AWS is considered the most popular player among cloud Infrastructure and hosting vendors, with over 32 percent of the market share as per Statista.
When it comes to penetration testing in the AWS cloud, it is quite different from regular penetration testing practices. Penetration testing in AWS is limited to User Operated services only with permissible areas of testing clearly defined. There have been numerous security breaches in AWS in the last few years, exposing various vulnerabilities in its platform such as leaking S3 Buckets, Compromised AWS Environments, and multiple types of Misconfigurations. Our AWS pentesting or cloud penetration testing course is designed to equip you with all the necessary skill sets required for performing practical penetration testing activities in the AWS cloud platform. You will learn about various threat scenarios and vulnerabilities associated with AWS and cloud computing and set up a test environment in AWS to conduct penetration testing activities to reveal vulnerabilities and sensitive information.
Become a master cloud penetration testing professional with this course by taking advantage of hands-on pentesting sessions in live AWS environments. Create your test lab to explore vulnerabilities and reveal sensitive information using penetration testing skills in the AWS cloud. Learn career-defining techniques and skills to effectively safeguard data and information in the most widespread cloud computing platform in the world and significantly boost your career prospects. Take advantage of live instructor-led sessions from veteran cloud security experts and detailed doubt clearing sessions and enjoy the merits of the most comprehensive AWS cloud penetration testing training program ever!
Why is this course important?
- Growing Cybersecurity Threats: With the increasing reliance on web applications and cloud services, the risk of cyber attacks targeting these systems has also risen significantly. Organizations need skilled professionals who can identify and address vulnerabilities to ensure the security of their web applications and AWS environments.
- Protecting Sensitive Data: Web applications often handle sensitive user data, such as personal information, financial details, and login credentials. A successful breach of these applications can lead to significant financial losses, reputational damage, and legal implications. By conducting penetration tests, organizations can proactively identify weaknesses and implement necessary safeguards to protect user data.
- Compliance and Regulatory Requirements: Many industries have specific compliance and regulatory frameworks, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These regulations often require organizations to conduct regular security assessments and penetration tests to maintain compliance. This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to meet these requirements.
- AWS Adoption and Security Challenges: With the widespread adoption of cloud services, particularly AWS, organizations face unique security challenges. Configuring AWS resources correctly and securing them against potential threats is critical. This course focuses on the security aspects specific to AWS environments, ensuring participants are equipped to perform effective penetration testing and secure AWS infrastructure.
- Career Opportunities: There is a high demand for skilled professionals in web application security and AWS penetration testing. By acquiring the knowledge and practical skills taught in this course, participants can enhance their career prospects and open up opportunities in various industries, including cybersecurity consulting firms, technology companies, and government organizations.
- Proactive Security Measures: Penetration testing goes beyond traditional security measures such as firewalls and antivirus software. It allows organizations to adopt a proactive approach by actively identifying vulnerabilities before malicious actors exploit them. By conducting regular penetration tests, organizations can stay ahead of potential threats and strengthen their overall security posture.
Upon successful completion of Web Application and AWS Penetration Testing Course training at Cyberfox Train, you will learn the following things.
- Understand the fundamentals of web application and AWS security.
- Learn the different types of web application vulnerabilities and their impact.
- Gain hands-on experience with popular penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Develop the ability to assess and exploit common web application vulnerabilities.
- Acquire knowledge of AWS security services and best practices.
- Perform penetration testing on AWS resources, including EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and IAM configurations.
- Learn how to effectively report and communicate security findings.
Who Should Attend:
Job roles that can find Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing training beneficial include:
- IT Security Professionals
- IS Managers
- System Managers
- Incident Response Team Members
- Ethical Hackers
- IT System Administrators
- Penetration testers
- Cybersecurity consultants
- Network server administrators
- Security analysts
- Application security engineers
There are some prerequisites to attend this course, the following knowledge and skills preferred.
- Students should be familiar with using Linux operating environments and AWS CLI and be able to troubleshoot general connectivity and setup issues.
- Have a background of computer science and one year in an IT related experience is recommended.
- Good understanding of key AWS Services
- Knowledge in security concepts and Controls
- Knowledge of PHP code will help although it is not mandatory
Web Application Pen-testing
- Introduction of Web Application
- Penetration Testing Process
- The tools Used for Pen-testing
- Setting Up Pentesting Lab
- Target Scope and Spidering
- OWASP Top Ten Vulnerabilities
- Authentication Bypass
- XSS (Reflected, Stored & DOM)
- CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery)
- SQL Injection
- Authentication Testing
- Session Management Testing
- Input Validation Testing
- Web Services Testing
- Penetration Testing CMS
- Webserver Exploits
- Backdoor Installation on Server
- Web Server Security Against Attacks etc.
AWS Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
- Setting Up a Pentesting Lab on AWS
- Setting Up a Kali PentestBox on the Cloud
- Penetration Testing of EC2 Instances using Kali Linux
- Elastic Block Stores and Snapshots – Retrieving Deleted Data
- Pentesting AWS Simple Storage Service Configuring and Securing
- Reconnaissance – Identifying Vulnerable S3 Buckets.
- Penetration Testing on Other AWS Services etc.
Copyright ©2021 Cyberfox Train . All rights reserved