Network Defense Essentials (NDE)
The Fundamentals Skills You Need to Get Into Cybersecurity. Free of Cost. With this special EC-Council Essentials Series, our goal is to implement a technician track to teach students and adults of all ages baseline cybersecurity skills in the areas …
The Fundamentals Skills You Need to Get Into Cybersecurity.
Free of Cost.
With this special EC-Council Essentials Series, our goal is to implement a technician track to teach students and adults of all ages baseline cybersecurity skills in the areas of Network Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Digital Forensics.
Learning resources like videos and ebooks will be available for free on our platform so we can help you achieve your goals without worrying too much about the cost of education.
Who is this bundle for?
High School Students:
who want to get an early start to their cybersecurity career and master the fundamentals of security online.
Who want to prepare for a cybersecurity career and aid their IT education.
Who want to get into a cybersecurity field and don’t know where to start their education journey.
Network Defense Essentials covers the fundamental concepts of information security and network defense. This introductory cybersecurity course is designed for today’s entry-level information security or cybersecurity careers and is ideal for learners aspiring to pursue a career in cybersecurity.
The course gives a holistic overview of the key components of Information Security such as Identification, Authentication and Authorization, Virtualization and Cloud Computing, Wireless Networks, Mobile and IoT Devices, and Data Security. The interactive labs component of this course ensures that learners receive the hands-on, practical experience required for a future in cybersecurity.
NDE-certified learners have an assured means of formal recognition to add to their resumes and show off their expertise and skills to prospective employers. The purpose of the NDE certification is to recognize the competency and expertise of a professional in network defense and information security skills, thereby adding value to their workplace and employer.
What is Included in NDE Certification Program
- 14+ hrs of premium self-paced video training (available with your free CodeRed account)
- Official eCourseware from EC-Council (available with your free CodeRed account)
- CodeRed’s Certificate of Achievement (available with your free CodeRed account)
- 11 Lab Activities in a simulated lab environment (Available Only with the Labs Package)
- Proctored Exam and Official EC-Council Certification (Available Only with the Ultimate Package)
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Network Security Controls: Administrative Controls
- Network Security Controls: Physical Controls
- Network Security Controls: Technical Controls
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Wireless Network Security
- Mobile Device Security
- IoT Device Security
- Cryptography and the Public Key Infrastructure
- Data Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring