Dark Web Investigation Training Course
This Dark Web Investigation Training course is designed for IT security professionals, law enforcement (police, justice, defence, fiscal authorities and investigators). Policy makers and government officials. who wants to get started with using the Deep/Dark Web in a safe, and …
This Dark Web Investigation Training course is designed for IT security professionals, law enforcement (police, justice, defence, fiscal authorities and investigators). Policy makers and government officials. who wants to get started with using the Deep/Dark Web in a safe, and effective manner. So if you’re a complete newbie, or someone who has had a little experience with the Deep Web but no extensive use, then you’re in the right place.
learn about the social and technical underpinnings of the dark web/deep web, as well as how you can access and host websites that are hidden from prying eyes. Instructor Neel provides some history on the dark web and the Tor Browser, the basic software needed to access the dark web and browse the internet anonymously. During the course you will understand the technology behind the Dark Web/Deep Web, and you will use Tor to discover hidden sites and services. You will grasp the business dynamics of Dark Markets, and you will gain insight into Dark Web investigations through real-world incidents.
At the end of this course you will be easily able to access the Deep web as well as the Dark web through the TOR browser and will be a master in web security(Anonymity) as well as Cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the complete working, terminology and be able to have a complete understanding about the Deep/Dark web.
- To access the Deep web as well as the Dark web with Complete Ease and total security.
- To visit some advanced and famous websites located on the Hidden Web(Deep and Dark Web).
- Understanding Working, Trading, Buying, Selling as well as Mining CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- About the Dangers as well as precautions to be taken care of while surfing the Web.
- Use Darknet Email services.
- Understand the Technology behind the Dark Web.
- Grasp the business dynamics of Dark Markets.
- Anonymously access the dark net and TOR hidden services (onion services).
- Gain insight into Dark Web investigations through real-world incidents.
Training Type – Hands-on Training and 90% Practical Demonstration
Lab Type – NO Lab, Live Enviorment Training with Case Studies
Who is this course for?
- Open-Source Intelligence and All-Source Analysts
- Law Enforcement Personnel (police, justice, defence, fiscal authorities and investigators) will benefit from insights on how criminal activities evolve on the hidden part of the web, and will gain insight in crypto currency used for money transactions, money laundering etc
- Private Investigators
- Insurance Claims Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Threat Intelligence Agents
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Digital Forensics Analysts
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Responders
- and anyone who has an interest in keeping themselves cyber secure in this ever-evolving technological age.
There is not mandatory prerequisite course to attend this course, but the following knowledge and skills preferred.
- Students should be familiar with using Windows and Linux operating environments and be able to troubleshoot general connectivity and setup issues.
- Have a background of computer science and IT related experience.
- Little experience with the Deep Web but no extensive use, then you’re in the right place.
Domain 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Privacy, Anonymity & security
- Introduction to TOR and Other Darkweb Client Application
- Creating Own Tor Network
- Own Tor Server
- Hosting Own Website over Tor Network
- Getting Onion URL of Own Server.
- Discovering Hidden Services using Darknet Search Engines
- Discovering Hidden Services using Listings & Onion Services
Domain 2: Tor Browser
- What is TOR Browser?
- Verifying & Installing TOR Browser
- TOR Bridges & Pluggable Transports
- Bypassing TOR Censorship
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – What is it & How to use it with TOR
- Configuring Tor Browser for Maximum security & Anonymity
- Tor Browser Security settings & Intro to Information Theory
Domain 3: Communicating Privately & Anonymously – Using Email
- Creating a Fake Anonymous Identity
- Using Temporary Email Accounts
- Using Privacy-Focused Email Providers
- Using Darknet Email Providers
- Picking the Right Email Service
Domain 4: Communicating Privately & Anonymously – Instant Messaging
- Introduction to Jabber/XMPP
- Setting up XMPP with pidgin
- Enabling End-to-End Encryption in Pidgin
- Verifying Contacts
Domain 5: File Management & File Sharing
- Clearing Metadata & Basic File sharing
- Sharing files privately & Anonymously
- Securely removing Files
- Securing wiping & Encrypting storage devices
Domain 6: Encryption
- What is Encryption & Why its important?
- Symmetric vs Asymmetric encryption
- Generating a PGP key Pair
- importing & Exporting keys
- Encrypting & Decrypting Text
- Introduction to Digital Signatures
- Signing Messages & Verifying Signatures
- Encrypting, Signing, Verifying & Decrypting files
- Using Key servers
Domain 7: Cryptocurrencies
- Introduction – Why use Cryptocurrency?
- What is Cryptocurrency & how it works
Domain 8: Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin
- Installing a Bitcoin Wallet
- Creating a Bitcoin wallet
- 4 ways to anonymously get bitcoins
- Using bitcoin ATMs
- Using P2P services
- Sending & Receiving bitcoins
- introduction to Mixers / Tumblers
- Improve Bitcoin Anonymity using Mixers
Domain 9: Cryptocurrencies – Monero
- What is Monero
- Creating Monero wallet
- Restoring Wallet on TAILS
- 4 ways to Anonymously get Monero
- Crypt-exchanges – Converting one cryptocurrency to another
- Using a crypto exchange to increase anonymity
Domain 10: Dark web Investigation
- Darknet Crime and Methodologies Crime?
- Some facts of Darknet
- Profile of Darknet Criminal
- Identifying the Criminal Activity
- Darknet Criminal Forums
- Tracking the Evidence of Darknet Crime
- Verifying the Darknet Evidences
- Darknet Search Engine
- Monitoring Onion Domains
- Darknet Forensics Tool and Technique etc.
Domain 11: TAILS – The Amnesic Incognito Live System
- Disadvantages of Using the TOR Browser on Windows, OS X, or Linux
- What are TAILS?
- Installation Options
- Installing TAILS from All Operation Systems
- Starting TAILS on All Operating Systems
- TAILS Basics
- What is Persistence & Why do we need it?
- Enabling Encrypted Persistence
- Bypassing Censorship using Bridges & Plugable Transports
- Using the TOR Browser on TAILS
- Connecting to Captive Portals
- Connecting to VPN from TAILS
Domain 12: Qubes OS
- What is Qubes & why use them?
- Installation Options & Verifying Qubes
- Flashing Qubes to USB
- Preparing computer for Qubes
- Installing Qubes
- Qubes Basics
- Overview of the security domains in qubes
- working with multiple security domains simultaneously
- handling files & Text across the different security domains
- Installing software to specific domains
- Handling Malware/Viruses & Suspicious files securely
- Connecting to TOR from Qubes using Whonix Gateway
- Installing software on whonix etc.
Copyright ©2021 Cyberfox Train . All rights reserved